Rolex Datejust II was introduced in 2009. With more modernized and innovative design Datejust II was introduced to attract customers’ attention. The advantage of Rolex Datejust II over Rolex Datejust is the movement and has the chronometer-certified caliber 3136 movements.
Why it is unique
- Rolex Datejust II features the Iconic Oyster Case. Oyster Case which is an air-tight case is used in order to protect the ceaseless movement from water and other substances.
- Rolex Datejust II uses Twinlock Winding Crown which is created in 1953.
- It also has two sealed zones which enhance water resistance and make sure nothing enters into the case.
- The two-tone Datejust II is 41 mm whereas Datejust is only 36mm.
- This is designed in such a way that the lugs are thicker in Datejust II because the width of the bracelet is 20 mm.
- The chronometer-certified caliber 3136 movement has high performance Paraflex shock absorbers. This shock absorbers offers resistance under shock or extreme conditions.
- Datejust II is available in steel or steel and gold two-tone proposition.
- This model uses green rimmed black roman numeral hour markers at the 9 o’clock position with single luminous index marker.
Based on the above points, Rolex Datejust II is said to be unique by nature when comparing with others.
Differences between Rolex Datejust II and Datejust
- Rolex Datejust offers better power reserve of 70 hours vs 48 hours whereas Datejust II has a high performance Paraflex shock absorber in the caliber 3136 movement.
- Rolex Datejust uses caliber 3235 movement which is a COSC certified chronometer, where the precision is of -2/+2 seconds per day after casing which is similar in the case of Rolex Datejust II but uses caliber 3136 movements.
Rolex Datejust II is used by U.S.Presidents, athletes, celebrities who have recognized the modern design, beauty and the tradition of Rolex Datejust II. According to Rolex formula for success ‘what you see is what you get’, Rolex still stands at the top spot of COSC’s statistics, in turn, ensure quality to the customers.